Tuesday, July 09, 2013

My Midori Traveler's Passport the I

It's kind of sad that in all this time, I haven't dedicated a thorough post to my beloved Midori Traveler's Passport, the first one I got (hence the title).

I've had it for almost three years now, yet I must admit I didn't use it as much as I would have liked.

It was only before our incredible trip to Japan last year that I really got into it, as I brought it with me. But that's a long story for another occasion!

Two weeks ago, I switched from my large Midori Traveler's notebook to the Passport one because of portability, as most of my bags are small and the larger one takes too much space inside them.

So far, so great!

I've inserted one of my own refills (21Kittens), the one with the graph paper. Then there's the plastic envelope insert to keep loose papers and other stuffs safe.

I have noticed that even though I also carry my Field Notes with me, I am gravitating more towards the Midori.

During this time the leather has become simply gorgeous. I keep holding it in my hand due to how nice it feels!

Anyway, just wanted to share that tonight before I go to sleep.


G'night,
Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment