Wednesday, January 09, 2013

What's happening at 21Kittens?

Hello everyone!
Today I just wanted to share some news regarding my 21Kittens store,

You know those little notebooks with a brown kraft cover made by Moleskine known as Cahiers? Well, if you still haven't gotten one because:

a) you find them boring,
b) you just want to try one and not have to buy the set of three,
c) you don't have the time or will to decorate yours,
d) all of the above,

then look no further! There is currently a small selection of five pocket sized notebooks available in my store, each with a unique design. Two of them have lined pages, while the rest are blank.


These little notebooks make a great gift, or a wonderful pocket companion, as they are just the right size to be carried with you wherever you go.

If you are still not convinced and would like me to customise one to your liking, just drop me a line in my etsy store and I am sure we can come up with a few ideas together.

The other thing I wanted to share with you is that my lovely sketchbooks are now 40% off until the 1st of February.

Mountains by Night
Mountains by Day
Mountains by the Sea

These beautiful sketchbooks are one of a kind and have been carefully handpainted by me using acrylic paint. They also have an elastic closure to keep your drawings safe. The pages are made of Fabriano Ecological paper that is very high quality and takes most media really well.

So, do stop by the store, even if it's just to browse, and tell your friends about it as well.

Have a fantastic day,
Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment