Friday, March 12, 2010

13hrs...


Behold the Mini!
Originally uploaded by Onigiri-sama!
That is the size to which my days have shrunk since last week! Not to mention that each of these hours also seem to have lost minutes along the way, thus having only 20 minutes......

I am so swamped with so many things to do, I can't even make time to write about my new, beautiful Kendal Mini.
Just look at it, isn't it gorgeous??? So soft to the touch, and that full-bodied leather scent.... aahhh...
I have decided to use it as a wallet, but as I mentioned, I am running so short on minutes and hours, that I haven't been able to use it to its full potential. Its pages are still blank....

And so, somehow, I have managed to write a little about my new friend, and hope that next week will be less busy... but I know that won't be the case.
It's how relocations are supposed to be, right?
Oni, signing off at 4:42 am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment